Sunday 13 September 2015

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED, PART 41

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED



PART 41




He swayed his way up the stairs but didn’t go to their room n instead walked towards the guest room. Geet marched in behind him. 

Why are you coming here? He didn't answer. I’ll sleep with you.

No.

Yes.

NO. He yelled. I am going to sleep here n you in the bedroom.

He had never raised his voice at her like that. Geet gritted her teeth n tried to control her breathing. She didn’t have strength to take his anger. I’ll sleep with you. She repeated.

Maan removed his tie n threw it across the room in a show of anger, the action didn’t come across as intended n was rather clumsy. Why do you have to sleep with me? When you can’t bare my touch, you freaking freeze when I kiss you, like I disgust you suddenly and you wouldn’t tell me why? I want to help, I can change but you won’t open your damned mouth and I hate you for that. I hate you.

No. Don’t say that. She wanted to close her ears. So used to hearing his doting words, his confessions of love, she had never imagined he could ever say that he hated her. In the past week she had upset him that much? She felt guilty and fearful. What if he actually kept hating her from now on and never went to loving her?

He held her hand, took her out of the room and closed the door. She walked back dejected to their room and lay on bed alone. She twisted and turned thinking about Maan and how she had hurt him. Somehow she always ended up hurting him. In the end she couldn’t sleep. She wanted him close so badly. She went to the guestroom and crawled into the bed. Maan didn’t turn towards her but she knew he wasn’t sleeping. I am sorry. She said throwing her arm across his waist and kissing his nape. The muscles of his neck twitched with just the touch of her lips. It wasn’t hard for her to placate Maan n they both knew it. She moved her toe against his calf and heard his breath quicken.

I don’t want you here.

I know n it’s my whole fault. I will make it up to you. She knew she was doing it wrong. Seducing him when he wasn’t sober but she didn’t know any other way to make him feel better. She pushed him on his back and began to unbutton his shirt. Maan held her hand, anger in his eyes but she wiped the look with a kiss on his mouth. Their lips mashed together and his anger n pain all poured into the union.

Moving her lips to his ear, she whispered earnestly. Forgive me please.

No. I will never forgive you. Not until you tell me everything. Maan said his voice lacking conviction and eyes getting darker.

But there is nothing-she kissed the corner of his mouth-to tell. She kept laying pecks on the same spot until he buried his hand in her hairs and pulled her mouth to his for another heated kiss.

Geet opened his shirt button while Maan didn’t even bother with that. He just pushed his hands under her shirt and unclasped the bra. He hands covered her breasts. Shortly, they were a tangled mass of limbs- hands and legs moving against each other. Geet ended up on her stomach beneath Maan, both of them naked from waist down. Maan pulled her hips against his, burying his rock-hard member into her to the hilt. Both of them let out a labored sigh-making love after a week, although it felt like centuries.

He withdrew and pushed in. She rocked with him clutching the sheets to control her emotions that made her eyes misty. She blocked the images of Dev and everything that had come to the surface recently. She concentrated on Maan and how he made her feel. How even now there was love that radiated off him as he fucked her passionately and angrily. He shoved harder and groans filled the room. She felt him coming inside her, her own insides tightening when Maan pulled completely out. What the- She gasped, her body limp. He was going to leave her hanging? She looked back, devoid of energy n her body trembling, unfulfilled.

That is how I feel. When I see you suffering and know you that you wouldn’t share it with me, that I can do nothing to take it away.

Moving aside, he embraced her without pity. Geet buried her face into his chest, overwhelmed by her punishment and cried.



When Geet got up the next morning, she was highly disoriented. For a moment she thought she was going to be sick again but nothing happened, then she noticed Maan wasn’t in the bed with her. She ran to their bedroom, praying that he hadn’t left already. He hadn’t, thank goodness. He was in front of the mirror knotting a sexy navy blue tie around his neck. She entered the room hesitantly, wondering if he was still angry. His eyes caught her sight, stayed for a beat there and then moved again to the tie which his meticulous fingers were working on. Definitely angry!

It was a bad move. He said voice flat. Taking advantage of my drunkenness.

Why are you mad still? I have suffered enough already. I can’t believe you didn’t… let me finish.

Maan furrowed his eyebrows like he didn’t know what she was talking about. I did wha- His puzzled expressions slowly transformed into understanding and then into an amused smirk. A punishment well deserved I must say.

Geet blushed and Maan was having a hard time staying mad. He couldn’t believe he hadn’t made her climax. It was selfish thing to do on his part but she had pushed all his limits this last week.

Don’t laugh. You are a mean drunk.

Sobriety doesn’t make people any less mean. At his words Geet hung her head low and he felt bad for being too harsh. When she looked at him again, her eyes were swimming with tears.

I am sorry, Maan. I am really trying to be a good wife, but… things get to me, things I can’t explain to you. I- I don’t know… Maybe I might be able to explain someday but for now please bear with me. Please. She was standing there sobbing, tears drenching her cheeks and lips, looking genuinely sorry. Although, he had gotten no answer n she had told him nothing, he couldn’t hold it any longer. He diminished the distance between them and embraced her.

Don’t try to be the good wife; you are already perfect for me, love. Just try to open your gates and let me in. One step at a time, okay?

She nodded. Last night you said you hated me, do you really?

No, never. He couldn’t hate her even if she ripped him apart. I was not in my senses. You are my definition of love; there is no space for hate.

She hugged him tighter wishing it would always remain the same.

I have news for you. Manan’s vacations have started and I have arranged for his arrival here early. He will be coming here tomorrow evening.

Geet wiped her tears. Why didn’t you tell me before? I want to do so much for him n there is so less time.

Do whatever you want just leave out one thing.

What?

Don’t cook for him.

Geet laughed and hit his chest.


_____________________________


Please leave a comment if you liked the update.





14 comments:

  1. Geet is being a big time stupid.. she will not just ruin maan but everything tat he has given her.. coz by hiding about Dev she is letting dev control her in a way tat she herself does not understand. she seduced maan right now but how long will this continue coz the more she hides the more dev will get to her and the more she will be going away from maan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that was yet another painful update. In spite of knowing that confessing about Dev and revealing him is the only option for Geet, I still totally understand from where is she coming. It has always been very very easy for me to understand female characters, sympathize with them and connect to them as it comes very naturally to me being a girl. So being a girl I know rape is the worse thing that can happen to a girl and then being forced in a flesh business is like taking the whole thing to another level altogether. I guess I can't even imagine what all Geet must have gone through in past. Neither one can until one goes through it themselve. So I guess it's just not my place to judge Geet or even decide her pace of opening up and letting Maan in her heart so she could share about everything and anything. So I will try to be patient with Geet's character.

    Also Maan, I sometimes don't know what to talk about him. Frankly speaking he is unreal. A guy loving a girl like Geet who is so broken and the past she comes from, accepting her seems really like a fairy tail cos I know for sure in real world a guy wouldn't ever accept a girl with such a dark past. Also the way he loves her, it's so limitless, which again is too good to be true. So when he gets angry and even expresses it, even though drunk, it makes his character real to me. I strangely like that he shows that right to be angry at her. Cos his love is almost unreal and if he had continued to put up with her indifference with some ungodly patience, I would have considered him god.

    Glad to see Geet trying to go after him. She sure as hell fears to lose him as well but since she is so tied up with her past, it takes helluva of time for her to take that one step toward Maan. For now I'm glad she at least said that she needs time to open up instead of brushing off his worries and feigning she is alright.

    Looking forward to see Manan coming home and staying with MG. Want that kid to get some genuine love and hopefully Geet will bridge the gap btw Maan and Manan.

    (BrainEaterOwl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn geet!!! U r giving dev chanves to win!!! N control u!!!
    Maan mist know what his brother actually is!!! -_-
    Lol tge ending :P
    Yah geet dont cook for him :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. geet is not doing right..
    atleast not her past but she can tell dev thing to maan
    already he tried killing maan once and raping her and now when manan is coming to them for vacation..
    he can do anything.
    along with her she is hurting maan as well with her silence..

    loved it.
    continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god geet is very silent just leaving dev to do what ever he want
    maan plzz kuch karoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. maan is hurting so is geet.. hope geet open up n talk to maan about everthing... he loves her so much that it hurts... he wont leave her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argh... still the topic kept hanging.. Maan doesn't know abt Dev.. in a way may be he won't believe Geet if she would tell him abt Dev.. n Dev he is really creep.. hate him..

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has hurt him this much
    I don't understand why she is not telling him any of her true feelings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wish Geet guts up & tell Maan everything . This man can even bring the moon 4 her n she's not sharing it with him -_-
    Maan's frustrated & drunk n he kinds lets her feel that whilst getting intimate . Geet confesses there's something but she still isn't not in a position to share [I just hope Geet tells Maan soon enough]
    Good news Manan is coming :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish to see geet confessing all to maan ..maan is truely in love with her..impossible to find such love in real ..geet is so lucky but her past and fears r making her go all wrong ..when maan trusther blindly why she can't open her to maan ..
    manan with maneet ..hope to have some happy time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maan block Geet away, he doesn’t want to share same room with her anymore. He even told her off that he hates her now. Thou he said all this in drunken state but it had hurt him so much to confess this.
    Even thou Maan pushed Geet away, she even went after Maan and tried getting intimate with him. He even tried to fight with Geet for few times, he didn’t want to get intimate but because of anger and frustration he gave up to her demand. But he had his way to punish her at the end.
    The next morning was a better morning for both of them. Thou Geet didn’t tell him the reason but she told Maan that yes she is disturbed but she needs time to reveal it.


    ajenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. geet seducng maan she is so vulnerable nether she can tell maan nr she can stop feeling guilty n she s asng fr time maan is havngg s much patence that he s giving her tmee to reveal her past

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really feel that geet should let know maan everything about dev & his intention coz this secret is definitely gonna hurt him in the future.

    IF id: impoojaverma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Part 41
    Oh…she seduced him to prove her point and took advantage of his drunken state. Maan was right that it was bad move. It worsened their relationship more. Glad that good news that maan bringing manan here. She was happy to things for him. Maan was happy to see her happy.

    IF - Madhuri53

    ReplyDelete